Kauai’s Natural & Scenic Wonders
Explore one of the world’s most inspiring geological wonders and Kauai’s best scenic spots on the Waimea Canyon Experience. You’ll be amazed at the expansive peaks and valleys of Waimea Canyon and get plenty of memorable photos standing right at the lookout. See first hand why Kauai is known as “The Garden Isle” as you drive past miles of Kauai’s western coast and stop at charming Hanapepe Town for lunch on your own and pass through Koloa Town, the birthplace of sugar in Hawaii with its historic plantation buildings.
- Waimea Canyon – nicknamed “The Grand Canyon of the Pacific”, this epic natural wonder is over 10 miles long, 1 mile wide and more than 3,000 feet deep. The Waimea Canyon Lookout offers scenic views of the deep valley gorges with it’s striking red soil covered in greenery.
- Spouting Horn Blowhole – crashing waves propel majestic jets of salt water through lava rock. One of the most photographed sites on Kauai.
- Hanapepe Valley Lookout – panoramic views of a valley covered in trees and wild green sugarcane. Hanapepe was one of the locations visited by famous explored Charles Wilkes in 1840 on his United States Exploring Expedition.
- Hanapepe Town – Kauai’s biggest little town, and the art capital of Kauai. Hanapepe was featured in many films like “The Thornbirds” and “Flight of the Intruder” and was the model for the Disney animated film “Lilo and Stitch.”
Important Tour Information
- Round-trip hotel transportation is included from convenient Kauai locations.
- If your hotel or the place you are staying is not listed, we will pick you up at the closest location.
- Princeville guests are picked up in Kapaa
- Tour departs the first pickup location at 7:00 AM and returns at approximately 3:30 PM.
- 24 hours prior to your tour, please re-confirm your pickup time and location by calling 808-246-0122.
Tour Cancellation Policy
If this tour is canceled with more than 24 hours notice, the total amount is refunded. If the tour is canceled without 24 hours notice, full charges apply. No shows incur full charges. Claims for refunds must be made within thirty days of the date of service.