● Luau Greeters will greet and guide all Guests into the Luau with a smile and Aloha Spirit!
● Services customers in a professional, pleasant, helpful, calm and efficient manner.
● Responsible for checking in luau guests.
● Completes assigned Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) daily and accurately.
● Assumes responsibility, corrects errors, and learns from mistakes to avoid repeat occurrences.
● Performs other job-related functions as assigned.
Fleet Appearance/Utility Technician– is primarily responsible for the maintenance and rigorous upkeep of the visual appearance of our fleet of motorcoaches, minibuses, and smaller vehicles. Our daily transportation services require extensive routine daily cleaning of our vehicles to provide our guests with the cleanest and highest quality vehicles available. The Fleet Appearance Technician is an essential component to the success of our operation.
Call Center Agent – Responsible for communicating with customers (mainly agents and direct consumers) through prescribed communication channels to assist with booking products and services and answering questions. Agents manage complaints, troubleshoot customer service issues and project a consistent and professional company image through all interactions.
Be a part of the best tour and transportation team on Hawaii! We offer EXCELLENT compensation, advancement opportunities and a wide range of attractive benefits including comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans and a 401(k) with a generous company match! Enjoy paid training and paid vacation after one year. Polynesian Adventure Activities is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes all applicants.
You may also apply in person at any of our facilities during regular business hours. If you need additional assistance in filling out the application, or wish to email your resume with salary requirements, you may do so by sending it attention to the Human Resources Manager at [email protected]. You may also mail your application to: Polynesian Adventure Tours, Attn: Human Resources, 2880 Kilihau Street, Honolulu, Hawaii 96819.
*Restrictions Apply, please inquire for details